- Engineer I - Street Lights - Richmond, VA
- WATER, SEWER, STREETS SERVICE TECHNICIAN (MULTIPLE VACANCIES) - Arlington, VA
- Bridges & Streets Team Leader-Public Works - Hampton, VA
- Senior Public Works Maintenance Specialist (Night Street Sweeper Operator) - Hopewell, VA
- Brand Associate - King Street - Alexandria, VA
State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an Officer to manage product enhancements and implementation of our Alpha for Private Markets Fund Insights framework. The Fund Insights framework digitizes the back office accounting NAV production for private markets. The candidate will have strong business systems analysis skills, data management experience and an understanding of business intelligence tools and principles to partner with business stakeholders and IT colleagues.
The successful candidate must be inquisitive, have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, demonstrate an ability to liaise between business/implementation and technology teams, and collaborate with various audiences to build consensus on what constitutes a successful project outcome. The candidate will manage and test initiatives priorities and assist the team to create the implementation playbook for our Alpha for Private Markets Fund Insights framework.
Why this role is important to us
State Street is making a multi-year strategic investment in Private Markets. The first phase of our strategy was the acquisition of Mercatus which enabled and the launch of Alpha for Private Markets, which is a unique front to back technology and service offering built for private markets managers and allocators across the multiple sub-segments. State Street will continue to invest in our Alpha for Private Markets platform to deliver scale, automation and data insights; this role is responsible for managing the development priorities and creating a scalabe playbook for execution of our current and new clients onto the platform.
What you will be responsible for
As Private Markets Product Development and Business Implementation – Officer you will
- Work with the business and technology teams to enhance the frameworks, adding new functionalities
- Onboard beta clients for new functionality; create a playbook and train the Private Markets Automation Implementation team
- Prioritize enhancements to the product and manage the IT projects
- Manage the enhancement priorities including creating functional requirements specifications
- Provide user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Subject matter experts to the Private Markets Automation Delivery team to standardize and create best practices
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- A combination of proven performance, business acumen, and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, influencing and collaboration skills including the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior stakeholders and participants
- Comfort with change and ambiguity
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Management/Business Analysis experience
- Strong business systems analysis skills, data management experience and an understanding of business intelligence tools and principles
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, MS Project)
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Self-motivated professional with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and goals
What we offer
- Remote work from Poland
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers