Jumio protects business against fraud through the power of AI and machine learning. Our mission is to make the internet a safer place.
Role Purpose: You will be one of Jumio’s key persons for administrative tasks and through self-sufficient working provide great support to the People & Culture team. You will be responsible for ensuring seamless office operations and contribute to the virtual employee experience at Jumio.
Role Value: This role will add tangible value by improving and maintaining Workplace Operations & Employee Experience programs.
- General office management activities
- Stay current on local government COVID regulations/requirements to ensure we are in compliance
- Administration of time tracking system
- P&C admin support
- Provide general support to visitors
- Ordering and handling of (office) supplies, kitchen items, mails and parcels
- Purchase Management
- Organize Events, Team Buildings and Courses
- Assist in the administration of employee experience programs
- Support Migration – RWR Cards
- Additional ad hoc projects as needed
Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Excellent organizational, analytical, quality and conceptual skills
- Very Good knowledge of MS Office, Google suite and office management software
- Commercial Training or Education
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written German & English
Great to have Experience and Qualifications
- Knowledge of BMD or similar time tracking system
- Basic accounting principles
Key Characteristics and Attitudes
In a recent global survey these attributes were valued by Jumios in all locations and functions – we firmly believe in hiring for attitude as well as skill.
- Friendly and supportive
- Adaptable and flexible
- Articulate and persuasive
- High IQ and EQ
- Curious and coachable
- Commercially Aware
- Resilient and tenacious
- Big picture and the detail
- IDEAL: Integrity, Diversity, Empowerment, Accountable, Leading Innovation
Vienna is regularly voted the best city in the world for ‘liveability’ and Linz isn’t bad either! Austria is the origin of Jumio and at the heart of the culture of technical and product excellence. It’s a massively diverse crew of people spread across several floors and with thriving social life – and a great balcony for BBQs. In a recent culture survey these attributes were rated particularly highly in Jumios Austrian offices.
Jumio is the leading provider of online identity verification, eKYC and AML solutions. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.
Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues from all backgrounds and statuses.
Salary Range: We offer an annual full time salary of minimum 40.000€ gross with a possible overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.