Equity Lifestyle Properties
ELS owns and operates manufactured home communities, RV resorts, and campgrounds across North America.
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of RV Resort (Office Admin) Part Time Palm Springs-Cathedral City in Cathedral City, California.
What you’ll do:
The Customer Service Administrative Assistant helps to maintain property operations and to attract and serve guests and residents.
Your job will include:
- Greet RV guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Prepare arrival paperwork for RV guest
- Processing credit cards at arrival or departure
- Maintaining accurate files, records
- Handle inquiries by telephone
- Provide directions and information on the city attractions
- Maintain open communications with all property and regional staff.
- Work closely with management to develop an integral team that effectively represents the quality and professionalism of the company.
- Attend and participate in training programs and seminars as required.
- Delivering various communications to guests or residents, as needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent experience.
- 1+ year of office experience.
- Strong communications and organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficiency with computers, preferably Microsoft Word, Excel and/or automated accounting systems.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Current Valid Drivers License
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.