HP aims to create engineering experiences that not only amaze, but inspire people around the world to interact and invent in ways that ultimately improve lives.
Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function. (TCP review board required in TCP families)
- Leads international and domestic flights for assigned aircraft as the pilot-in-command; responsible for overseeing all of the operational decisions in international operations.
- Consults on planning of highly complex international flights to ensure passenger travel needs are met; executes the self-dispatch/scheduling of assigned flight (e.g., coordinates dispatch, servicing, and in-flight crew assignments).
- Coaches others and ensures that safety and maintenance comply with all applicable company standard operating procedures and FAA regulations (e.g., conducts all pre- and post-flight inspections); obtains necessary resources when traveling to countries that lack the appropriate support.
- Responsible for flight planning, weight and balance calculations, all performance requirements are met and familiar with APG.
- Consults and advises with Chief of Maintenance and Chief Pilot on highly complex priority projects requiring cross-functional and international flight, dispatch, and maintenance support.
- Determines the aircraft is always airworthy and if not contacting the Chief of Maintenance to work out a plan of action.
- Able to follow Company SOPs and abiding with all current FARs and IAO Annex’s.
- Assist with catering, loading and of loading baggage, escorting passengers when applicable to and from the FBO.
- Working with security and transportation as required.
- Finding the best fuel prices and finalizing FBO payment.
- Be the right fit within the organization including a strong base in customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Travel away from home base for periods ranging from 1 day to 10 days.
- Airline travel as required for positioning flights.
- Familiar with self-dispatch structure and reviews flight plans to ensure adequate alternates are available and reachable.
- Resolve any issues while in flight.
- Attend recurrent training/online training as required to meet IBAC stage III registration.
- Participate in the company safety program. Aircraft is monitored under C-FOQA under a non-punitive review process unless it is an intentional act.
- A good handler of company money, keeping expense payments current and costs within reason.
- Leads operational training and may supervise lower- level individual contributors and non-exempt staff (e.g., emergency procedures, etc.).
- Coaches others and ensures aircraft is in compliance with international regulations and familiar with SAFA checks.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 10+ years of international piloting experience, with significant time spent as a corporate pilot with service to a diverse range of airports; extensive flight experience in turbine aircraft required.
- BS degree or equivalent trade experience.
- Airline Transport Certificate and Associated Type Rating is required.
- Airframe and Power Plant Certificate preferred or have completed equivalent level of manufacturer training on assigned aircraft.
- Extensive flight experience in turbine aircraft required.
- International experience crossing the NAT and Pacific required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to meet basic skill requirements of an ATP certificate.
- Advanced proficiency in aircraft dispatch and scheduling administration and technology applications.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interface with senior executives.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Broad knowledge of all functions related to aircraft operations (e.g., maintenance).
- Excellent knowledge in a specialized area within aviation (e.g., safety, training).
- Must be able to handle lifting items weighing up to 60 pounds.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and digital EFB resources.
- Proficient in aviation specific SMS systems.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible-in your career as well as the world around you.
Soare we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who areinspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated tomaking a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone isrespected and where people can be themselves, while being a part ofsomething bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you canbelong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottomline. Come to HP and thrive!