Live Nation Entertainment
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Assist Box Office Manager in all aspects of ticket office.
- Cash Handling; Bank Procedures and Check-out Procedures
- Assist and support Box Office staff in any of their job functions, as needed
- Provide a positive team environment within the department
- Facilitate open communication with the staff
- Exhibit proper interdepartmental communication and organization
- Assist manager with staff evaluations (training, 90-day, annual)
- Help set staff development and performance goals, monitor progress
- Conduct complete and satisfactory staff training
- Assist in ensuring appropriate staffing levels.
- Recruitment and hiring staff, ensure that hiring / disciplinary / termination standards follow all HOB guidelines
- Reconciliation and accounting of all ticket sales for each ticketed event
- Complete and distribute accurate daily ticket counts
- Assist manager in scheduling and payroll control
- Balancing and reconciliation of all seller cash drawers
- Track all service charge and ancillary income
- Maintain and modify all ticketed events in a computerized ticketing environment
- Monitor and maintain all ticketing computers, software and hardware
- Coordinate lunch and dinner reservations with operations as needed
- Maintain superior customer service both in person and over the phones
- Supervise gospel brunch sales / reservations
- Organize nightly Will Call tickets
- Maintain call center phone system, and insure all phone menus and calendars of events are current and accurate
- Interact with artist, record label, management and tour accountant when necessary
- Help to keep an accurate and timely flow of show, dinner, gospel brunch and general venue information both inter-departmentally, and to the general public
- Working Knowledge of Box Office or similar operations, customer service techniques, computer operations, accounting / cash management procedures
- Entry level knowledge of Music Hall / Restaurant / Retail / Theatre operations and Point of Sales systems
- Skill in computerized ticketing operations, guest relations, long term and immediate decision making, verbal / written communication, phone etiquette, computers (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) or similar programs.
- Ability to provide leadership, engage in positive interaction with staff and guests, prioritize, organize, motivate staff, problem solve, delegate, follow-up, communicate and diffuse possibly volatile situations with tact
- One year ticketing or related experience
- Flexible Schedule
- Ability to type 30 wpm
- Some college course work completed
- Bachelor’s degree
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Working environment is fast-paced
- Position requires repetitive use of arms for answering busy phones and typing
- Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs using proper lifting techniques