firstcitizens First Citizens Bank
First Citizens Bank is a full-service financial institution with nearly 550 locations nationwide.
This position manages a group of associates that support Institutional Trust activities. Is responsible for the development and performance of assigned team in servicing Institutional Trust clients. Oversees financial reporting, vendor management, risk management, team training, regulatory and internal audits, and business continuity activities for Institutional Trust. Drives process changes and technology enhancements that improve operational efficiency, risk management, and client experience. Partners with wealth leaders, and operational support teams in implementing a cohesive operational model across trust department.
- Wealth Operations – Manages operational risk for institutional trust ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations, policies, and resolving complex service issues. Makes appropriate changes to team policies, procedures, and efficiencies in order to meet objectives. Works with operations, legal, and compliance teams to ensure mitigation of controllable operational loss. Participates in various trust committees and project groups. Drives execution on the identification, planning, and execution of process improvements, product development, and strategic partnerships for institutional trust.
- Managerial Functions – Establishes and monitors expectations to achieve company and department goals. Manages the performance, training, and evaluation of assigned staff. Maximizes department achievements by providing professional development and department wide training materials.
- Business Support – Drives the development and implementation of tactics that achieve overall department goals. Ensures proper level of engagement and partnership between support and sales. Associates to meet growth, compliance, and regulatory objectives.
- Reporting – Creates, maintains, and presents crucial reporting to senior leadership on portfolio management, controllable exceptions or losses, and other factors within wealth services.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years of experience in Banking or Wealth Administration or Wealth service including a supervisory role OR High School Diploma or GED and 10 years of experience in Banking or Wealth Administration or Wealth service including a supervisory role
- Skill(s): Wealth Banking knowledge, Trust Administration, Retail Banking knowledge