From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
We put people first: we live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, valuing ambition and empowerment. Our culture celebrates diversity and inclusion, reflecting society with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets. At Siemens Mobilty, you will find the trust and freedom to excel and to create a better tomorrow with us. We are a focused technology company, with technology that addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity, combining the real and digital worlds and creating a truly global impact.
We want to join a Business Administration Team Leader for International Project Execution. She/He will take all financial and commercial management responsibilities of local and international Mobility Contracts. Working in the Project Execution management team, the objective is to keep the projects on budget, within the Siemens guidelines and customer satisfaction but also continually looking at improving contracts profitability. The role includes undertaking detailed financial analysis, contract reviews, management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and group leadership of Commercial Project Managers.
The role has direct reports and reports directly to the Head of BA Project Execution where she/he will be assigned.
What are my responsibilities?
• Ensures, implements and manages standard policies, processes and procedures and compliance with the LoA guidelines
• Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP – ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local Gaap requirements, international and local contracts.
• Ensures all related Project Reporting and controlling activities in Local and International contracts / projects under her/his scope.
• Manages and Supports the Project Execution management that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
• Actively communicates with customer’s commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial / Finance issues.
• Manages and Supports the PE management in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
• Acts as business partner to the mobility management in her/his areas of responsibility.
• Manages and supports Project Execution management to select and involve partners / subcontractors.
• Represents the contracts and projects in the relevant decision boards internally and externally in her / his area of responsibility.
• Leads commercial project and finance teams for getting the expected targets and results of her / his area of responsibility.
• Establishes targets with commercial project staff and delegates defined responsibilities and authority.
• Ensures that the team achieves the project’s deliverable without unnecessary delays / reallocates a project’s available resources to boost efficiency and cut costs
• Manages and enhances a proper working environment in her/his assigned area.
• Ensures to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
• Looks for continuous improvement and productivity measures in project execution as well as the respective interfaces with other departments
• Supports and coaches team members in their career and development journey
What do I need to qualify for this role?
• At least 8 years’ experience as CPM/WPC and B Certified in Siemens
• International commercial project management and finance experience is a must
• Siemens business processes, policies and procedures knowledge.
• Project planning, structuring and risk management
• Calculation methods / Finance models / Forecasting /Project controlling (including customs, logistics, and export control) /Claim and Contract management
• Accounting principles (IFRS, US GAAP), tax, insurances, Permanent Establishment, NCM, hedge
• Leadership, team work, collaboration skills, good communication and negotiation/claims skills
• Experience handling BA tools (e.g. Spiridon, Dash/Roccit, OneSRM, GREAT, EPIQ, PM@Siemens, etc.)
• Multicultural team working experience
• Full professional proficiency in English (both written and oral skills), Spanish/German is plus
• Experience in Corporate Functions and different Business Units
• Commercial Experience in different markets (e.g. Americas, Europe, Asia, etc.)
• Solid experience in Performance Controlling, Sales and Project Execution
• Former participant in Company talent programs is a plus
• Affinity for internal digitalization initiatives
• Resilience and affinity for working in a highly dynamic and complex project.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time