From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Opportunity-2-Cash – Back Office Support (French Speaker) and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Opportunity-to-Cash business line provides a variety of transactional and digital services – from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We also provide services related to Quotation, Offer and Contract Management, Order Management & Logistics, Cash Collection, and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Daily processing of emails/cases via the PEGA DOM platform;
- Clarification of questions related to delivery dates/other via phone (line reachable from 7.30-15.30 Portuguese);
- Processing and sending of reports;
- Management of internal (SIEMENS customer) and external (end customers) requests;
- Resolve customer and business unit inquiries;
- Clarify delivery dates discrepancies with factories (priorisation, shorten delivery dates, clarify overdue orders dates, etc);
- Ensure high level quality in all communication on behalf of Siemens with end customer in order to guarantee their satisfaction.
- Unblock and modification of Master Data articles;
- Source of Supply Inventory update;
- Price condition update.
We are looking for:
- Proficiency in French and English (mandatory), any other language is a plus;
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel;
- Dynamism, initiative, pro-activeness and team oriented;;
- Good analytical skills, customer orientation and team player;
- Solid communication skills and ability to build and maintain customer relationships;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time