From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Job title: Quality Assurance Officer (f-m-d)
Location: multiple Siemens Locations in Germany
Mode of Employment: Permanent / flexible working hours possible
About the role:
We are a truly international team looking to grow in future markets. We work agile like in start-ups with our colleagues out of different offices worldwide. Today we are looking for someone who likes moving things forward, initiates, analyses, builds, and shares!
Change the world of tomorrow with us.
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of incoming and outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables
- Assist operations and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as CSR, environmental and health and safety goals/KPIs
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Develop or update company complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints
- Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development
- Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
Your profile for “Making the future possible”
- Engineering degree or other technical qualification from reputable college or other institutions.
- Professional certification, such as Six Sigma, Quality Engineer, or Quality Auditor
- Superb computer competence, including database management
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practices
- Bilingual in English, Good level of German language is highly preferred
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it
Wanted: designers of the future.
https://new.siemens.com/ – if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
http://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds – if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
FAQ – if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time