From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Business Administrator Professional – French Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services – from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis of Asset Management Area performance:
- Development of bottom up financial planning;
- Calculation of forecast and budget, monitoring and analysis of the monthly business development;
- Ensure accuracy of local financial figures, prepare variance commentary on a monthly basis to budget and forecast;
- Daily finance follow-up of project cost tracking, project analysis, status of contracts, open commitments and project close out;
- Financial reporting for the region, KPI measurement, tracking and analysis;
- Assessment of opportunities and risks from operational business and alignment with AMA FIN Head;
- Commercial support and Real Estate Business Administration tasks:
- Preparation of new external lease contracts, extensions, amendments and evaluation of its respective IFRS16 impact on Balance Sheet, Cash and Profit & Loss, under consideration of lease incentives;
- Preparation of business case for any kind of project, specially, development projects in the region;
- Together, with the Location Management Unit, prepare internal lease agreements and pricing definition;
- Responsible for operating expenses’ reconciliation for leased locations, verify landlord true up’s and clarify cost positions;
- Ensuring correctness of charges to customers;
- Support M&A projects (baselining and delivery of local data);
- Manage contracts with providers and ensuring correctness of costs received;
- Accounting topics and financial certification:
- Ensure monthly closing in according with accounting guidelines and SRE principles;
- Keep abreast of changes in external accounting guidelines and foster the adoption of real estate’s accounting principles;
- Leverage and adopt new technologies and reporting systems (e.g., SAP, HANA) to automate reporting processes;
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards;
- Ensure successful communication with the Business Partners:
- Direct contact with SRE customers, AMA Head and FIN Head, & Location and Property Managers;
We are looking for:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related fields;
- Five years of professional experience in controlling and accounting;
- Experience in Real Estate business will be highly considered;
- Solid knowledge on Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel and SAP;
- Native or fluent in French and advanced English;
- Availability to travel, if needed;
- Cognitive flexibility;
- Growth mindset;
- High communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team;
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time