From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Role – Treasury Professional
- Pro-actively supporting the Treasury Front Office Manager and taking responsibility for performing and managing front office tasks in Siemens Healthineers Zone India entities related to:
- Bank account management (opening, maintaining, and closing).
- Daily cash management including cash flow update and deposit placement with Banks.
- Managing long term liquidity – arranging new or maintaining existing funding (Bank and/ or Intercompany).
- Currency Management including monitoring and managing FX exposure, and trading FX cross currency swaps with Banks.
- Advising, supporting, and training Siemens Healthineers Zone India entities in all Treasury-related topics including compliance with internal and/ or RBI Directives and Guidelines.
- Maintaining Bank relationships.
- Support with the implementation, roll-out, and definition of new processes related to a new global Treasury Management System
Education & Other Qualification
- University degree preferably in business administration (with specialization in treasury, economics, accounting, or finance).
- 5+ years of professional Treasury Front Office experience gained in an international environment within either a Corporate Treasury department of a MNC or an international Bank focused on the South Asia region.
- Strong analytical skills with structured thinking capabilities
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, highly analytical environment where multi-tasking and short timelines are met with consistent ability to achieve financial accuracy
- Understanding of markets & products related to FX and Money Markets, various banking processes & solid understanding of regulatory aspects.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting standards and IFRS.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time