From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Export Control and Customs Officer
Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers oftechnology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging,laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. At Siemens MagnetTechnology in Eynsham, Oxfordshire we specialise in the design and manufactureof superconducting magnets for MRI scanners.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Export Control and Customs (ECC)Officer. This is a flexible role, with ability to work from our site in Oxford and from home.
As a Export Control and Customs Officer, you will be responsiblefor:
- Determinationof product-specific coding – Customs and Export Control
- Applyand maintain export/import licenses
- Liaisonwith HMRC
- Supportingspecial customs procedures. Liaise with IT, Production and Supply ChainManagement Teams.
- Compliancewith AEO criteria
- Accuracyof Customs declarations
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Attentionto detail
- Previousexperience of customs activities/regimes would be beneficial
- Excellentcommunication skills
- ITliterate, Intermediate to Advanced Excel
- Experienceof working in a cross functional environment would be beneficial
- Previousexperience of dealing with Export Control regulations would be beneficial
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energyand passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in themed-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspirationof our common purpose: To innovate forhealthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas thattranslate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognise thattaking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offeryou a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond yourcomfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists,clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialistspushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around theworld. We embrace a culture of inclusivityin which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We sparkideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
SiemensHealthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because wewant what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to helpeveryone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our businessand recent news, please explore our website.
- Weoffer a comprehensive rewards package which includes:
- Acompetitive salary plus bonus scheme
- Generouspension contributions
- 26days annual holidays
- Subsidisedrestaurant and on-site gym
- Accessto our flexible benefits including private healthcare, dental cover,and many more
- CorporateSocial Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to thesuccess of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talentpool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with ourapplicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time