From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Build this NewChapter with us…
We are a technologycompany focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. Frommore resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarterbuildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well asadvanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value forcustomers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower ourcustomers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transformthe everyday for billions of people.
Change the futurewith us…
Using yourexpertise, you will be responsible for:
Theholder of the position provides tactical guidance and operational support toCountry CEO, the management teams and other business stakeholders in the Koreain relation to cybersecurity matters, working in close cooperation with otherSiemens Cybersecurity officers and departments.
Thereis a further responsibility to promote security awareness and to deliversecurity concepts with effective security measures to support adequateprotection of business critical business and IT assets as well as to providetransparency of cybersecurity risks and to manage all cybersecurity topicswithin the area of responsibility:
-Derives Cybersecurity strategy and defines implementation of strategy.
-Supports and consults business with respect to any topics related to Cybersecurity.
-Supports and implements holistic view on Cybersecurity within the area ofresponsibility.
-Advises business in Korea in their activities related to Cybersecurity.
-Clarifies Cybersecurity services quality and demand.
-Steers and maintains community collaboration and best practice sharing.
-Advises on risk management, and acts as interface between strategic andoperational RM.
-Guides Cybersecurity Governance implementation and drives process improvementaccordingly.
-Represents respective organization for Cybersecurity topics internally andexternally.
-Coordinates incident & vulnerability handling (incl. holding statement)activities and processes.
-Supports overarching (IT, OT, PSS) Cybersecurity communities’ knowledge sharingwith participation and contribution.
What you need tomake real what matters.
– Morethan 5 years of Cybersecurity experience in IT, in OT, or in Product andSolution Security
– Experiencewith functional leadership in matrix organizations
– Excellentcommunication skills (eye-level communication with Top-Management)
– Academic background in Computer Science or Business InformationTechnology, ideally with a focus on Cybersecurity
– Knowledge of ISO270001, IEC 62443
– Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CertifiedInformation Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor(CISA), or similar certification
– Strong knowledge and awareness of region specific cyber threats andrisks
– 고용형태 : 정규직(수습기간 3개월 포함)
– 직급 : 경력에 따라 추후 결정
– 근무지 : 서울본사 사무소
– 근무시작일 : ASAP
– 마감 일자 : 채용시 마감 (선접수, 선평가)
– 제출 서류 : 국문 이력서/경력기술서 및 영문이력서/Coverletter 를 하나의 pdf 파일로 upload 해주시기 바랍니다.
– 전형 절차 : 서류 심사 > 면접 > 건강검진/온라인 인적성 검사 > 처우 면담
– 결과는 개별 통보합니다.
– 이력서 제출 시, 직무의 수행에 필요하지 않은 개인정보 (구직자 본인의 용모, 키, 체중 등의 신체적 조건/구직자본인의 출신지역, 혼인여부, 재산/ 구직자 본인의 직계 존비속 및 형제자매의 학력, 직업, 재산) 는 기재하지 마십시오.
– 국가보훈 대상자와 장애자는 관련 서류 제출 시 관계법에 따라 우대합니다.
– 영문이름은 여권상의 이름과 동일하게 기재 하십시오.
– 입사지원서 내용에 허위 사실이 판명될 경우, 입사가 취소될 수 있습니다.
Make your mark inour exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers– ifyou would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ – if you needfurther information on the application process.
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Ltd. Seoul
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time