From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Due to successful sales results, we are looking for an experienced Project Controller based in Brasov. Are you passionate about financial and commercial topics, have work experience in supervising and controlling the financial aspects of projects and want to work for a leading international player? If so, read on – we would like to get to know you!
The Commercial Project Management / Project Controlling responsibilities for this role are:
- Structured follow-up of designated projects;
- Invoicing according to set project milestones;
- Controlling of Key Figures (expected vs. actual costs; expected vs. actual cost charging) and deviation analysis;
- Acquiring and archiving of purchase orders for designated projects;
- Compiling documentation for the actions that were taken;
- Preparation of project status reports;
- Responsible for the project documentation check;
- Communicating proactively with technical & business administration department heads and project managers;
- Preparing and presenting project data for audit purposes;
- Supporting colleagues in testing activities for Technology project tools.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Good knowledge of commercial and controlling topics;
- At least 2 years work experience on a similar role, preferably in the IT Industry;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications, with a focus on Excel;
- Good English skills – written and spoken;
- At least an intermediate level of Russian – both verbally and in writing;
- Experience in SAP FI/CO would be an advantage.
We’d like our new colleague to have/to be:
- Strong personal commitment, a sense of responsibility and duty;
- Excellent analytical skills combined with proactivity and hands-on attitude;
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate openly and efficiently on all levels;
- The ability to sometimes work under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment;
- The capability to work well within a team;
- Motivated and curious, with a continuous strive to develop;
- Available to work in a hybrid setting.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time