- Implementation Consultants- Genesis Trainee - Reston, VA
- Junior RPA Developer - Reston, VA
- Remote Senior Energy Engineer - Reston, VA
- Remote Sr. Electrical Resiliency Engineer - Reston, VA
- IT Operations Manager - Reston, VA
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Office 365 Expert!
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Your focus is on all topics related to cybersecurity in the area of Office 365 and Azure Active Directory.
- You will act as a subject matter expert for Office 365.
- You will define, implement, monitor, and improve processes and controls for our Siemens Healthineers Office 365 tenant.
Task and responsibilities:
- You will develop, drive, and implement the Office 365 security strategy.
- You will define and implement capabilities as well as processes in order to securely use all the services and features included in Office 365.
- You will select, deploy, and oversee monitoring technologies to proactively detect potential incidents.
- You will be the go-to person for internal projects related to Office 365.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, industrial engineering or similar, preferably with a focus on information technology.
- You have knowledge both on the area of cybersecurity as well as on IT management.
- At least 8 years of experience on IT, for which at least 3 of them are related at least partially to Office 365.
- You have proven practical experience in manging and securing Office 365 environments.
- Desirable: You completed relevant Office 365 certifications or other Industry Certifications such as GDSA, CRTSA, CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, CISA, or ISSAP.
- You are a person who understands the Business needs as well as the technical risks, and proposes risk-oriented approaches, translating technical information to business language.
- You enjoy engaging with different teams and facilitating discussions to find solutions that meet stakeholder’s expectations.
- You are a quick learner and have the aptitude to get into new technologies and architectures.
- You have advanced English and communication skills: clear and concise communication; able to address stakeholders of different backgrounds and technical expertise.
Being part of our team:
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 55,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture? Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time