From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
You will bring a backgroundworking within fast paced and multinational work environment, with experiencecontrolling and reporting on project and financial details/figures. You are a strongcontroller/planner, with the ability to provide accurate information to seniorteam members, stakeholder and management.
What are my responsibilities?
- Controlling & Reporting Financial figures
- Provide accurate and timely costs and cash flow forecasting.
- Monitoring, controlling and updating of project costs, risks, billings, invoicing, accruals, provisions, hedging, insurance, taxation, project reports etc.
- Gathers and consolidates budget data, and monitors Actual vs. Plans comparisons.
- Performs cost accounting, according to given schemes.
- Prepares regular business reports, checks for accuracy and completeness.
- May carry out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations.
- Effective asset and cash management.
- Works as a team member within the commercial project management team
- Risk and opportunity Management
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor’s or Master’sdegree or equivalent qualification from reputable University or College in the fieldof Accounting or Finance.
- 3+ years of provencommercial management experience in a professional environment.
- Ability to analyzeinformation and provide reports and feedback to project team members.
- Good communication and English language skills.
- Good command of SAP.
- Solid accounting knowledge.
Location of Work: BTS Mo-Chit (opposite: Jatujak Market)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time