From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Associate Patent Admin Professional
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Processing invention disclosures received viainvention reporting tool
- Sending out global inventor remunerationletters to inventors
- Executing formal documents related to patentapplications
- Providing IP clearance to inventors who areleaving the company
- Preparing reports related to IP on a monthbasis
- Review ownership associated with the IP viacontracts
- Working closely with law firm in correspondingwith the patent office and completing the formalities on time
We don’t need superheroes, justsuper minds
- Candidate shall be a graduate from reputeduniversity (BCOM, BA)
- Candidate shall have at least 2+ years’experience as IP Paralegal or IP Admin role in a law firm
- Candidate shall be proficient with MicrosoftTools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Candidate shall be fluent in English writingand speaking skills
• We’ve got quite a lot to offer.How about you?
• This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to workwith teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things tocome.
• We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building thefuture, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality,and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities wework in.At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a betterfuture. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to developtomorrow ‘s reality.
• Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time