From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Nobody is perfect, but a team can be.
Large Drives Applications (LDA) is the world market leader for electric motors, converters and generators based on more than 150 years of experience in motor manufacturing. We stand for sustainable and future-proof drive technology as well as services and digitalization
Become part of our global team.
The Cybersecurity Officer is responsible to lead cybersecurity within LDA globally, focusing on IT applications and IT/OT infrastructure. LDA represents more than 7200 employees, operates in 48 countries, and possesses 8 factories around the world.
You will manage all cybersecurity topics within following area of responsibility:
- You define cybersecurity strategy for IT infrastructure within LDA and support its implementation globally, aiming to reshape cybersecurity for the needs of medium size enterprise company
- You guide cybersecurity governance implementation, drive process improvement, and ensure compliance with relevant cybersecurity rules and requirements
- You perform security gap and risk analysis for critical assets to ensure compliance with mandatory company controls, find and communicate deficiencies and its related risks and agree on a project plan to fix the findings or on risk treatment of residual risks.
- You act as Information Security Officer in Germany and coordinate the work of Information Security Officers assigned to other LDA regions
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You successfully completed your university degree in Computer Science or any related field
- You already gained long-term relevant experience in cybersecurity, preferred as Information Security Officer / Manager or similar position
- You have strong IT skills and experience with enterprise IT infrastructure, especially security related knowledge of hardware, software and networks
- Highly valuable a general certification in Cybersecurity as CISM, CISA would be a great asset
- You have already applied Information Security Frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001).
- You demonstrate great communication skills, you are able to explain complex cybersecurity topics to non-cybersecurity leaders and professionals
- You have strong leadership skills and know how to collaborate effectively remotely
- You demonstrate proficiency in English and German languages.
We want you. Apply!
Make yourmark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers – ifyou would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applicationsfrom individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time