From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name,Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate theirenergy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combinedwith our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunitiesto go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as aCollection Officer based in Cairo, Egypt.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medicaltechnology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are drivento shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across theglobe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in theareas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics andmolecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, opendebate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect ofour work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just reactto it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, andcelebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Primary contact partner with Customerfor collection of invoices;
- Timely delivery of invoices to Customerwith required supporting documentation;
- Coordinate with AR country leadfor timely collection of invoices along with supporting documents forsubmission to Customer;
- Sending balance confirmation /Statement of Accounts to Customers / BPs either through digital platform orregistered post where required;
- Responsible for escalation in case ofnon-payments by Customer ;
- Responsible for raising red flags to internalstakeholders in case of any dispute raised by Customer;
- Send regular payment reminders /dunning letters to Customers.
Yourqualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accountingor equivalent
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite(Excel, PowerPoint, Word), and an affinity for data analytics
Your attributes andskills
- Excellent communication andinterpersonal skills
- Strong drive and focus for results
- Good level of…
We care about your data privacy andtake compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislationseriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume byemail. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community whereyou can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested incareer opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert whenrelevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion arestrong values that represent our company. We commit to studying allapplications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.E.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time