From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Digital Industriesis an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation anddigitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we arethe driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and processindustries.
Your new role
- Overseeadministrative areas for management team, including travel coordination,meeting planning and coordination, facility events, multiple scheduling andgeneral office management.
- Handle on-boardingof new employees to include setting up their computer and ensuring they haveall equipment and information to start work on day one.
- Craft internalorganization announcements, email notifications and all employee meetings.
- Advise theresponsible team for IT equipment as well as training/helping them navigate theSiemens e-tools when new employee are hired.
- Ensure forrespecting schedule for department heads and departmental resources such asmeetings, appointments, rooms and equipment.
- Compose and editcomplex memos, spreadsheets, reports, presentations, correspondence,organization charts and other documents as needed.
- Apply corporatee-tools for booking travel, processing expenses, ordering supplies, purchaseorders and work hours.
- Ensure themanagement of the documents related to the daily activity of the work point.
- Requires excellentinterpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to workwell with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outsideclients and vendors.
- Experience workingwith and supporting executive level staff.
- Microsoft Officeexperience;
- Excellent timeleadership skills and task prioritization
- Ability tooptimally prioritise multiple activities at a time and meet defined deadlines
- Self-starter ableto complete assigned tasks with minimal direction
What should youknow and have done to be successful?
- Minimum 3-5 yearsof experience in a similar position;
- Minimum 2 years ofexperience in a multinational company;
- High Level ofintegrity and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability tomultitask and handle a high volume of work accurately.
- Excellent verbaland writing skills in English and Romanian.
- Ability to workwithin a team environment.
- Excellent follow-upskills
- MS Office, MSOutlook, Windows, Excel
- Understands theSiemens organization, processes, tools and policies with ability to resolveissues
Make your markin our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity atSiemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types oftalent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared torespond reliable to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value thecandidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time