From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for the safety levels of related equipment and systems
- Identify and analyze unsafe conditions and /or act and determine corrective preventive actions as required
- Handles cases of incident, accidents or occupational disease
- Maintain safety rules and regulations and supervises the implementation.
- Assist in conducting studies on methods and equipment to meet safety standards and handles cases of accidents.
- Provide Safety activity plan.
- Coordination all activities as per safety activity plan
- Cooperate and organise all safety training class
- Cooperate with the client and government in terms of safety
- Reporting safety system performance to management via regular review and feedback to ensure the effectiveness of the safety system
- Cooperate plan and organize the 5s activity .
- Elaborate Yearly Safety/Environmental Plan according to Siemens Ltd, and Client Environmental Health and Safety Program
What do I need to qualify for this jobs?
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in EHS, Safety in project
- Experience in safety, ISO, occupational health, safety audit, OHSAS, and hazardous material
- Certified Professional Safety officer according to Thai law
- Good team player with managerial skill
- Good command of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time