From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Are you currently searching for a job, where you could use your foreign language skills every day? Do you already have some experience with license management or software administration? If yes, we might be looking for you!
In our global business services center we purchase materials and services for the worldwide Siemens companies and offer them our expertise. We prepare tenders, select suitable suppliers or file vendor data and contracts indifferent procurement tools.
The software asset management team provides active support and access to software and licenses to end users within the Siemens company on a global level. Colleagues from our team are in daily contact with users from all over the world, as we provide this service centrally, for all Siemens Corporation employees. We work continuously on improving our processes and need someone who will gain deep process knowledge in teams responsibilities and processes and will not be afraid of taking lead in identification of automation potential and implementation of optimalization opportunities within this process.
Our team is growing dynamically and therefore we are currently looking for a new full-time colleague!
- Administration of the license pool: assignment of licenses, processing the orders and license transfers.
- Providing sources and license keys for software installation.
- Communication with internal customers and license managers within Siemens Corporation.
- Ordering software licenses from preferred suppliers.
- Answering questions from end-users and processing user requests.
We expect from you:
- Previous experience in software administration, licence management or similar.
- Proficient German and English language skills.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal.
- Flawless interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Ability to work independently, structured approach.
- Time management and good prioritization skills.
What is our standard?
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 90 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time