From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Nobody is perfect, but a team can be.
Large Drives Applications (LDA) is the world market leader for electric motors, converters and generators based on more than 150 years of experience in motor manufacturing. We stand for sustainable and future-proof drive technology as well as services and digitalization.
Drive solutions in the medium and high voltage range are our business, our profession and our passion.
The Cybersecurity Officer is responsible to lead Cybersecurity in Large Drive Applications’ meta region “Europe and Africa”, including the leadership, implementation of, execution of and compliance with the requirements set by LDA Cybersecurity.
Become part of our global team.
In the role you will have overarching responsibility for cybersecurity, focusing on industrial security and factory security. You will provide cybersecurity guidance and operational support to management teams of 3 factories in Germany (Nuremberg, Berlin, Ruhstorf) and related countries (e.g. Germany, Austria, Spain, Norway, United Kingdom, South Africa). You will set up and lead distributed / virtual cybersecurity team of professionals and regional representatives to implement cybersecurity in regional project and service business – acting as Product and Solution Security Officer, as well as related regional IT infrastructure – acting as Information Security Officer for region with more than 600 employees.
You will manage all cybersecurity topics within following area of responsibility:
- Provide transparency on cybersecurity risks to country and factory leaders
- Define roadmap and program for mitigation of identified cybersecurity risks and implementation of cybersecurity strategy
- Support and advise the organization with respect to any topics related to implementation of cybersecurity into related projects within secure PM@Siemens process in collaboration with headquarter cybersecurity organization.
- Support and advise the organization with respect to any topics related to implementation of cybersecurity into services activities
- Monitor or coordinate monitoring of related local governmental regulations
- Define and support implementation of holistic protection program for German R&D and production facilities in Nuremberg, Berlin, and Erlangen
- Lead cybersecurity community collaboration, and knowledge sharing
- Execute and coordinate incident, vulnerability and exception handling activities and processes
- Represent respective organization for cybersecurity topics internally and externally
- Interact with local cybersecurity service suppliers
Furthermore, you will promote security awareness and deliver security concepts with effective security measures to support adequate protection of business-critical IT /OT assets.
- More than 5 years of Cybersecurity experience in Product and Solution Security or IT / OT / Factory Security
- Experience with functional leadership in matrix organizations.
- Excellent communication skills (eye-level communication with Top-Management).
- Academic background in computer science, information security, business information technology, electrotechnics, ideally with a focus on Cybersecurity.
- A strong understanding of industry standards/regulations of security standards, e. g. IEC 62443, ISO27001, NIST
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or similar certification recommended
- Strong knowledge and awareness of region-specific cyber threats and risks.
- You are fluent both in German and English. Knowledge of Spanish or Turkish is recommended.
- Knowledge of drive technologies, process automation as well as project management skills are a plus.
You are pragmatic, structured and a creative problem solver who enjoy collaboration and networking in an international environment. Your independent way of working and distinctive analytical mindset combined with decision-making ability enables you to convince various stakeholders up to management of your ideas and to implement future-proof solutions.
We want you. Apply!
Make yourmark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers – ifyou would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applicationsfrom individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time