From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
As a leaderin transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantlyinnovating itsportfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation andelectrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well asrelated services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobilityoperators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase valuesustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience andguarantee availability.
For Mobility RI PME Bid team in Beijing, we are looking forBid officer.
Whatare your responsibilities?
- Metrosignaling tender analysis and bid document preparation, metro signalingbackground is needed.
- Usinginternal software for headway simulation, familiar with one kind of softwaredevelopment language.
- Beresponsible for internal bid approval process and make sure bid preparation canbe done on time and with high quality.
- Coordinationwith internal and external customers, good cooperation and coordinationabilities is needed.
- Excelled withMicrosoft office, especially Microsoft word and Excel.
Whatdo you need to qualify forthis job?
- Good experience in Microsoft office applications.
- English proficiency and a strong English literacy.
- Basic knowledge of signaling in rolling stock.
- Working carefully, diligent and be good team member.
- Good oralEnglish to work with global colleagues.
- Solid communication skill.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time