Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain extraordinary talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create customer value.
General Purpose: To work closely with our customers to assist in the trading of mutual funds, resolving trade and settlement issues, and researching trust related inquiries with the help of our Trust Company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Answer customer inquiries in a timely manner
– Review and submit trades for management approval
– Research and resolve trade reject errors
– Resubmit rejected trades for management approval
– Coordinate and assist customers with any trade/settlement issues
– Upon customer instructions, facilitate money moves with the Trust Company
– Review overdraft report and submit customer instructions to the Trust Company
– Assist with Customer installations and conversions
– Process manual trades as instructed by customers for management approval
– Process plan terminations as instructed by customers for management approval