Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Broadridge is hiring! We’re searching for a multifaceted self-starter to join us in our Deer Park office as our Associate Vote Specialist. We are looking for someone who will handle client requests with consistent accuracy while ensuring they are handled as requested and according to scheduled timelines.
Are you looking to join a growing and dynamic fintech company? If so, we encourage you to read below!
You’ll be responsible for…
– Communicating with CS / Data Entry / Vote Audit departments regarding any voting concerns
– Ensuring follow-through on voting issues. Assists in completing team projects and one off requests as required.
– Process Manual Votes, admittance tickets & process Legal Proxies
– Coordinate Special Processing requirements for Annual/Special Meetings
You’ll meet the following requirements…
– Voting experience preferred.
– Knowledge of Proxy Plus Mainframe.
– Strong mathematical skills required.
– Ability to meet critical timeframes while ensuring accuracy.
– Attention to detail.
– Ability to effectively lead challenging priorities.
– Strong interpersonal skills.
– Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Locations: Brentwood, New York