Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
Broadridge Advisor Solutions is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist to join a fast-paced team that helps financial professionals and institutions grow measurably and compliantly across digital channels! We produce some of the industry’s best educational content—explaining sophisticated financial issues in terms that everyone can understand—and we want you to join us in putting that content to work, helping us improve action and engagement.
In this Senior level role, we will collaborate to build and implement our content dissemination strategy, help us to improve audience engagement and action by optimizing analytics and insights to match audience to content type, topic, and consumption preference. Most importantly, this role interacts daily with a top-tier team of professionals. Does this opportunity sound exciting? If so, we would love for you to apply! Continue reading below.
Responsibilities and Duties:
It is our responsibility to understand our clients’ needs, be transparent, and help craft product capabilities to meet those needs. Interact directly with financial advisors and participate in discussions with financial institutions to understand how we can help them grow their businesses by improving inbound traffic and leads. We also coordinate and are the public face of our social advertising lead generation program. We contact clients and represent the program to internal partners. We also will pursue the holistic metrics that enable us to connect the dots and understand the most effective communications to drive the most predictable results in a cross-channel customer model. We will work to improve CTR, conversion rates, and volume through continuous testing efforts across multiple digital channels. Teamwork is important as this team collaborates with digital designers, channel professionals, product managers, and leadership to drive and define inbound digital capability product roadmaps. Our work will collaborate with content team to plan, design, build, deploy, and improve targeted content campaigns across distribution channels, organic search, paid search, email and social media.
This is a key position within the organization, reporting to the Vice President of Content Agency. We will be interacting daily with members of the larger content, design, analytics, and product teams, who will be looking to you for teamwork on content and product development efforts.
– 5-7 years of proven digital marketing experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Digital Marketing is preferred
– Content marketing experience coupled with knowledge of inbound performance marketing strategies and lead generation techniques. Understanding of key digital communications technologies including search marketing, digital advertising, e-mail marketing and social platforms.
– Experience in cross referencing digital analytics, social media metrics, and paid advertising analytics to view conversions across different attribution styles.
– Experience crafting, executing, and optimizing multi-channel, digital campaigns
– Knowledge of creation of custom audiences, lookalike audiences, customer lifetime value audiences, and interest-based audiences
– Ability to identify and implement design changes to websites based on customer heat map data to improve engagement
– Strong communication and collaboration skills; willing to improve the knowledge and skills of those on the team
– Innovative, creative, and proactive attitude
– Basic project management skills required—responsible for overall coordination, tracking, and deadline deliverables
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. “Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.” US applicants: Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email