Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Broadridge is hiring! We are actively seeking an Associate Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our team in our Edgewood, NY office! We are looking for someone who will be responsible for activities including, but not limited to: client phone calls and vital emails necessary to achieve accounts receivable (AR), metric goals for assigned client accounts impacting cash flow, DSO, and AR.
Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic organization? Do you have a real passion for finance? If so, we would love to meet with you! We urge you to read below to see how you can make an immediate, meaningful impact with our growing organization.
This is a temporary, contract role with the potential for full time employment.
– Build relationships with assigned portfolio of Issuer clients to drive AR results.
– Research issues with internal partners (Client Services, Account Management, Billing, etc.) and respond to customer, client, and/or internal client requests via email and phone.
– Develop financial knowledge and business fundamentals as well as learn about various products and business divisions across the organization.
– Collect, compile, prepare, and analyze data from multiple systems using established procedures.
– Prepare and update aging reports for management.
– Demonstrate the ability to recognize and troubleshoot issues with daily procedures.
– Proficiency with Excel is necessary.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
– Strong attention to detail, highly organized, results oriented and excellent follow-up skills.
Locations: Brentwood, New York