Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain extraordinary talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create customer value.
Position Summary: Responsible for maintaining seamless operations that benefit our customers and keep our products running smoothly.
– Data Integrations
1. Coordinate, distribute and monitor firm-level approval letters across our integration providers.
2. Assist with the establishment, maintenance and advisor mapping associated with integration providers.
3. Serve as primary support for any production environment integration issues including working directly with development/QA staff and integration provider POCs when necessary.
4. Monitor ongoing integration provider feeds (especially at month end) and resolve any missing or incorrect feeds working with the provider and/or our development/QA team.
5. Maintain ongoing relationships with enterprise Business Intelligence clients from a support and data reconciliation perspective.
6. Execute plan holding updates in FiRM for enterprise clients who utilize our data agg services.
– Investment data
1. Distribute Fiduciary Score data license files while serving as POC for any client questions on them.
2. Maintain recordkeeper fund availability lists in FiRM and Toolkit.
3. Assist with Stable Value data collection from providers.
4. Assist with Morningstar data loads and ongoing questions from client support.
5. Assist with enterprise client custom data loads and processes.
– Product training
1. Assist in the creation of product release notes.
2. Build and maintain product help articles and videos.
– You have 1+ years of experience in an operational, support or sales role.
– You have a strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint