Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Broadridge is looking for a Deployment Engineer! We need someone to focus on deployment of multiple projects.
Does this sound interesting? We would love for you to apply!
– Design, develop, maintain and improve our products’ installation/setup and deployment architectures. Identify and tackle problems concerning installers.
– You will analyze user requirements, recommend solutions translating them into system features and functionality
– Design and implementation of AWS cloud deployment tools and solutions
– Work with users and QA to perform Quality Assurance testing of applications and resolves all reported defects/issues.
– Develop software automation scripts, and documentation for deployments
– You will work with peers and management to develop process standards and/or improvements to prevent re-occurrence of Development-related issues
– Experience in AWS, EC2, AppStream, S3, Cloudwatch
– Experience in PowerShell and/or Perl scripting
– Knowledge in MS SQL
– Experience with Git, Chef, Terraform, Nexus, Jenkins
– Understanding of JBOSS, WebSphere
– Strong understanding of DevOps principles
– On-Call Support 24×7
– Strong communication.
We are committed to supporting flexible work arrangements, investing in technology or other resources to enable you to work from home optimally, wherever possible.