Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Broadridge is growing! We are actively recruiting for a Temporary Revenue Analyst to join our global Finance team in either Edgewood, NY or Newark, NJ. Do you want to join a dynamic strategic team? See below for how you can successfully contribute to the success of our organization.
– Lead out on a project to automate revenue recognition globally through deployment and implementation of new technology.
– Dynamic role which you’ll remotely work with teams from United States, Canada, Ireland, England, and Sweden to review contracts, create journal entries, and migrate to new technology.
– Work as a Develop to be a subject matter expert working as a and disciplined problem solver, with a focus on execution, accountability, ownership, and leading change for a 9 month revenue accounting system project.
– Research and provide direction on complex accounting with internal partners by evaluating available information, including client contract specifics, and offering recommendations and/or solutions to those issues.
– Participate in cross team project planning to resolve conflicts in project priorities, resourcing, schedule, and scope
– Communicate effectively with peers and leaders in related functional areas to ensure client satisfaction consistent with company values
– Responsible for leading and executing project deliverables and initiatives
– Assess financial risk and minimize the organization’s and clients’ exposure or liabilities by recommending and implementing solutions to minimize the identified risks
– Create/propose monthly general ledger journal entries and calculation of month-end accruals, amortizations, and revenue deferrals by reviewing/evaluating current circumstances, applying business knowledge, and exercising judgment based upon current conditions and revenue recognition rules
– Ensure compliance in meeting Sarbanes-Oxley controls and requirements, regulations from the SEC, and client contracts by interpreting circumstances, recommending key controls and/or other solutions to management, writing narratives for new processes, implementing any necessary processes to support the designed controls
– 3-5 years in an accounting and/or finance function
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to effectively communicate with senior management on a one-on-one basis
– Strong technology and data mining skills
– High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and Oracle a plus
– Prior project management expertise
– Ability to prioritize tasks and work under high pressure
Locations: Brentwood, New York