Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
The Client Relationship Manager is responsible for managing client interactions with a demonstrated passion for building strong relationships. The Client Relationship Manager will engage with internal and external parties to address all client needs in a professional and timely manner. The ideal candidate for this role has a team player attitude and is self-motivated to delivering great results. This role requires a highly organized, dynamic, and responsive individual with strong customer focus and the desire to exceed clients’ expectations.
– Establishes productive, professional client relationships through unparalleled support, service and value to drive client satisfaction.
– Owns and addresses client needs and issues from inception to resolution, provides updates and follow ups as needed. Proactively partners with internal teams to communicate client requirements and turnaround time expectations.
– Ability to anticipate client needs and proactively reaches out to discuss opportunities that may help the client achieve goals.
– Actively tracks client projects, updating and monitoring internal reports to ensure the timely and efficient progression of each project.
– Creates and presents Business Reviews to clients and partners with internal teams to provide feedback.
– Acts as the primary point of contact and escalation for assigned clients.
– Builds strong and positive relationships with third-party stakeholders.
– BA/BS required
– 3+ years of experience in a Client Services role within the Financial industry
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail
– Self-motivator who can adapt/respond to different types of requests on-the-go
– Experience in a fast-paced working environment and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
– Intellectual curiosity for learning new skills and tools
– Ability to bring new ideas and help build more efficient processes
– Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills
– This is an individual contributor role without direct reports