Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Broadridge is looking for a Senior level Business Analyst! We need someone to focus on working closely with the Broadridge Finance community, Product Owners and Business Units to gain in-depth understanding of the business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates. This role will be key to understanding the detailing capabilities needed to address business challenges..
Does this sound interesting? We would love for you to apply!
– Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs across Finance
– Stay ahead of customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists) to communicate progress updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to a diverse audience (for example, senior management, technical staff, vendors)
– Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; handling project scope; adjusting schedules when vital; resolving daily priorities; ensuring efficient and timely delivery of project tasks and achievements; following accurate partner concern paths; and handling customer and supplier relationships
– Identify, build and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
– Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out vital processes and practices; supervising progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities
– Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
– Must be proficient in phases of project management lifecycle and agile methodology
– Experience working on medium to large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
– Strong project management skills, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point,
– Ability to foster strong relationships
– Strong communication skills
– Proficient use of MS Project, MS Suite (PowerPoint/Excel), Jira
– Experience with Oracle EBS/Oracle Cloud a plus
Preferred Background & Skills
– 5-7 years relevant experience / demonstrated history of success in re-engineering processes and implementation
– PMP certification a plus
– IIBA certification a plus
We are committed to supporting flexible work arrangements, investing in technology or other resources to enable you to work from home optimally, wherever possible.
Locations: Brentwood, New York