Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Broadridge is growing! We are currently looking to hire our next Account Executive, Inside Sales. This is an excellent entry point into our Sales Organization.
The Business Development Consultant is responsible for working closely with our clients to determine the optimal product solutions to meet client’s needs.
This will include finding and developing potential customers as well as introducing new solutions to existing clients.
Are you passionate about driving opportunities to increase our Sales pipeline? If so, please read below!
– Contact new prospects and existing clients to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
– Answer clients’ questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
– Quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications.
– Emphasize product features based on analyses of clients’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
– Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
– Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
– Identify prospective clients by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
– Prepares sales contracts for orders acquired and submit orders for processing.
– Select the accurate products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers’ needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
– Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies or marketing information.
– Work with sales management team to ensure process is efficient.
– Work to exceed annual sales quotas and key performance indicators as assigned.
– Attend industry conferences as assigned.
– Perform additional duties as assigned.
– Minimum Educational Level Required: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Accounting, or a related field, or additional commensurate experience
– Minimum Experience Level Required: 1 year of sales experience
– Some limited knowledge of: Fi360 clientele and their needs, Financial planning, Salesforce
– Ability to persuade others to change their minds or behavior
– Actively listen to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
– Negotiate with others to reconcile differences to come to some consensus
– Actively look for ways to help people
– Work independently as well as in a team environment
– Effective written and verbal communication
Extensive / Considerable knowledge of:
– Principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services including: marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
– Principles and processes for providing customer and personal services including: customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
– Fi360 products and services
– Investment advisory process
– The financial services industry
Why Join Broadridge?
– We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
– We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
– We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
– We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
– We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
– We empower our people and our communities. Through our volunteer time off and matching gift programs, we encourage associates to help make Broadridge an indispensable community partner.