Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Broadridge is growing! We are currently hiring an Accounting Analyst to join out global Finance team based out of Deer Park, NY. As the Accounting Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently and that they follow the appropriate rules and regulations outlined by the governing bodies and the department.
Do you have a passion for finance and want to join a fast-growing and dynamic organization? If so, we urge you to read below to see how you can make an immediate impact with Broadridge!
This is a temporary, contract role with potential for full time employment.
– Collecting, compiling, preparing, and analyzing data from multiple systems, to process revenue entries, journal entries, and other financial transactions
– Following established procedures to minimize the organization’s and clients’ exposure or liabilities
– Being accountable for daily workflow and assigned tasks
– Ensuring compliance in meeting Sarbanes-Oxley controls and requirements, regulations from the SEC, and client contracts
– Recognizing and troubleshooting issues with daily procedures
– Assisting in the preparation of general ledger entries and calculation of month-end accruals, amortizations, and revenue deferrals
– Researching issues with internal partners and responding to customer, client, and/or internal client requests via telephone and/or email
– Obtaining relevant business knowledge and learn about the various products across the organization
– Owning responsibility for learning, understanding, and ensuring compliance with all applicable Broadridge policies and procedures.
– Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Accounting, or any general business area)
– 3-5 years of experience in Accounting and/or Finance
– Excellent project management skills
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
– Good oral and written communication skills
– Excellent time management and organizational skills
– General Finance or Accounting knowledge
– Experience working with Oracle systems is a plus
Locations: Brentwood, New York