Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon.com Services LLC
Multiple Positions Available
Location: Santa Monica, CA
1. Own the relationship with trading desk managers and provide consultative services such as onboarding, feature training, continuous product usage consultation, and industry best practices.
2. Drive efficiency of the trading desk based on client need and by providing troubleshooting support when needed.
3. Engage with multiple customer organizational levels to understand business objectives.
4. Analyze and interpret data to identify improvement areas, root causes, and formulate enablement and adoption recommendations.
5. Help drive the evolution of Amazon Advertising Self-Service DSP via product beta participation, ongoing client feedback loop, and close collaboration with cross functional Amazon teams (Product Management, Engineering, Analytics, and Specialists)
6. Define and improve processes and tools for the PSC team to better serve clients.
7. Up to 20% domestic travel needed
PRIMARY REQUIREMENT: A Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Communications, Advertising, Consumer Behavior, Marketing or related discipline and 3 years of experience in digital advertising, product marketing, consulting, or business development.
Experience must include:
1. 3 years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles
2. 3 years of technical and operational experience with multiple domain areas of programmatic advertising technologies (DSP, RTB, bid shading, machine learning optimization, ad verification, ad tracking, and ad attribution)
3. 3 years of experience with DSP within Ad Platform architecture (bidding engines, second-price vs first-price auctions, pixel and tag managers, cookies and viewability)
4. 3 years of experience in programmatic advertising in a consultative role
5. 1 year of experience owning relationships with programmatic decision makers
6. 1 year of experience presenting to and communicating with B2B customers
7. 1 year of experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
All applicants must meet all the above listed requirements.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.