Nitro drives document productivity in the enterprise through effective PDF and e-signing solutions.
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance – We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good – We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way- a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We are looking for a Customer Account Executive (Account Manager) to join our team in acting as a trusted adviser and bringing value to our customers in the Dach Region. You will be responsible for executing sales strategy, effectively engaging existing customers in our Enterprise segment identifying their needs, and selling appropriate Nitro solutions to meet those needs. You will be dedicated to making our customers successful and seeking out opportunities for revenue growth. This role represents a significant opportunity for an experienced SaaS Sales Professional to join a rapidly expanding global sales organization. We are extremely well positioned for significant growth over the coming years and you now have an opportunity to join a positive cashflow, public company set for huge success in 2022 and beyond.
You will leverage our value proposition to position Nitro’s customers at the forefront of digital transformation.
- Develop strong understanding of customers and serve as a trusted advisor
- Drive existing customer relationships and ensure customers are achieving full potential of their current investment (leverage customer relationships to expand the usage of Nitro within new teams and departments)
- Drive the business forward by expanding revenue within current customer base, by prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with existing customers
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory, create reliable forecasts and defend current spend
- Embrace a growth mindset and inspire those around you to perform at a higher level while effectively leveraging resources
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Partner cross-functionally within Nitro (and with channel partners, as required) to gather data, drive product adoption, and ensure customers leverage the solution to achieve full business value
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams
What we are looking for:
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience presenting to C-Level customers
- Experience with Enterprise SaaS sales and renewals
- Experience carrying a revenue / bookings target with the ability to develop
- compelling strategies that deliver results
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and forecasting skills
- Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-level business in an evangelistic sales environment
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of customer needs
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne.