Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Ad Success Team Manager
Are you passionate about Marketing and Digital Advertising, and wish to work within a diverse and international team who are challenging the status quo of the E-commerce world? Come join us and become part of a team dedicated to creating and optimizing solutions that support our Advertisers achieve their goals.
About the team: Advertiser Success Team (AST) supports Amazon’s worldwide advertisers in meeting their advertising goals, by providing strategic support across all advertiser lifecycles. AST has 3 functions, namely (i) Onboarding: providing educational support and onboarding new advertisers on the ad platform, (ii) Pre-EAS: providing optimization and account management support to tenured advertisers who don’t have an in-country Account manager & (iii) Managed Optimization: providing optimization and account management support to tenured and high value advertisers who have an in-country Account Manager.
Job Description: As an Ad Success Team Manager, you will be responsible for a team compromising of Advertising Specialists, identify the advertising business opportunities, optimize existing ad campaigns, and create new advertising solutions for the long term success of the high value advertisers in their portfolio. You will be responsible for interacting with the Sales and Engagement Managers, to create and improvise on existing workflows, drive advertiser activation and retention programs, influencing performance on various Amazon Ad products.
Core responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of 10-15 Account Specialists on tasks associated to managing advertisers accounts.
- Leading and motivating the team to deliver on business goals. Accountable to meet business goals for their function.
- Ensure removal of any roadblocks that hinder goal achievement with minimal supervision.
- Works with the team to build weekly / monthly business reviews.
- Drive the reviews with partner teams, peers, management on a regular basis.
- Proactively gathers, evaluates, and shares data with management to influence business decisions.
- Works with the team to identify and implements solutions and pilots to drive process efficiencies & business goals.
- Contributes to coaching & developing the team on customer interaction & management. Builds a high performing team and facilitates their career enhancement and growth.
- Ensures usage & adoption of Advertising tools to capture all customer interactions.
- Exhibits & drives a culture of putting customer first with the team.
- Ensures timely response to all escalations.
- Supports the team in maintaining repository of all work done for customers within their team highlights wins and shares gaps in support with solutions with respective members.
- Should capture the voice of customer and share customer pain points with the management team.
Amazon Advertising : advertising.amazon.com
- 6+ years experience within the advertising, e-commerce, sales and/or digital marketing space.
- 2+ years experience of people management.
- Fluent in English (in respect to writing, reading, speaking and communication)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Access, Excel, Power Point and Word)
- Able to work in a diverse team
- Post graduate Degree in a business discipline
- Experience managing teams of 6 or more employees
- Work experience in an account management position or similar roles.
- Advanced computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in working with Data, either professional experience or through your education.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner, and strong ability to handle objections.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Fluency in German language and/or another European language is a plus.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV in English.
Please keep an eye on spam/junk folders for communication from Amazon.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.