As the world’s first data-to-everything platform, Splunk removes the barriers between data and action.
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Our Splunk Family in Japan are a results’ driven and collaborative bunch spanning functions across sales, customer success, support, marketing and G&A functions. We love to work as a team, celebrate success and learn from our losses. We have a phenomenal team culture with weekly team breakfasts, cocktail hour Fridays, end of quarter celebrations, volunteering activities and a culture based on respect, transparency and always doing the right thing!
Are you passionate about customer success and big data? Are you a true hybrid professional with customer acumen and a proven technical foundation? Do you love Splunk as a technology and have a passion for making sure that other people know how great it is? If you answered yes to any of these questions, come and join the Splunk Customer Success team where you will work closely with our customers to drive their adoption of Splunk.
The Customer Success Advocate (CSA) is the key partner helping our customers in Japan achieve their strategic objectives and maximum value from their investment in Splunk. Additionally, the CSA serves as the liaison between the customer and the Splunk ecosystem, streamlining partnership with Customer Success Managers, Engineering, Professional Services, Education, and others.
Responsibilities: I Want To and Can Do That!
- Monitors customer digital/cloud adoption journey and serves as their guide for success
- Maintain customer engagement with a focus on customer satisfaction and increasing adoption
- Answers customer inquiries about best practice content or general needs
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Proactively spotting and correcting issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
- Refers customers to expert resources as needed
- Collaborate with the Splunk Account Team and Customer Success Management
- Act as your customer’s advocate within Splunk, and as the Splunk liaison for your customer
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Demonstrates a functional understanding of Customer Success Management goals
- Working knowledge of Industry Information Technology practices
- Excellent customer communication skills, both written and spoken Japanese
- Steers customer or internal conflicts with a “win win” perspective
- Assimilates information from multiple sources to compose relevant unified response
- Proficient with Customer Success tools such as Knowledge Management Systems
- Growth Mindet
- Fluency in English
- A love of all things in the Enterprise and/or Cloud software space (but especially Splunk)
- A relentless passion and customer focus including a rich history of growing customer happiness, adoption, retention, technical contribution in previous roles
- A strong teammate but still a proactive, self-starter