Signify is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work.
We’re looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Systems and Service team in the Nordics.
How often do you think about lighting? Probably not often enough! Lighting is a field with enormous potential and as Signify is the world leader in lighting, we would want more people to realize and make use of the fantastic potential of light. Did you know that we can grow tomatoes in the Nordic countries all year just with the help of light? Our horticultural lighting experts have created special ‘light recipes’ tailored to the unique requirementsof particular plants and vegetables. These enable growers to improve quality, taste and yield while saving operating costs .Did you know that you can create wireless connectivity by using light? Our game-changing technology provides a fast, stable broadband connection through light waves. It’s ideal in areas where WiFi cannot be used or where there’s poor or no wireless connection . Did you know that you can control all your light at home through your phone at the same time syncing it with music, games and movies? That the light can be customized for you to wake up more naturally, to energize and relax you? Signify produce something called Philips Hue, a smart home lighting ecosystem of connected lamps, luminaires, strips, spots, sensors and controls with more than 750 third-party apps.Did you know that light can stop the spread of Covid-19 in the world? Yes, it is possible! For several decades already, UV-C lamps have demonstrated to be an effective technology to neutralize micro-organisms, bacteria, and viruses in either air, water or on surfaces.
And do you know what’s the best part? Signify can achieve all these things without polluting the world: Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for shaping relationships with key accounts for long term business emphasising on advanced connected systems including services. You will be part of the Nordic System & Service End User team focusing on the retail and hospitality segment. We are on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
Location : Stockholm or Helsinki
What you’ll do
- Develop the retail & hospitality business in Nordics with large players
- Effectively engage customers in value creation beyond lighting
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders (including C-Level) with named key accounts
- Improve sales opportunities by increasing Signify’s share of wallet
- Take the lead for executing system & services opportunities
- Jointly align on the key account strategy
- Colaborate with Signify teams in the Nordic
Watch what a day in sales looks like for Silvia.
What you’ll need
- A Bachelor and/or Master degree in business administration, economics, technology or related discipline
- 5+ years experience in a customer facing role selling solutions in the lighting and/or retail industry (optional also electrical power, electrical manufacturing, automation or HVAC industry)
- A proven ability to achieve aspiring sales targets
- Excellent technical understanding of connected systems and a results-driven and proactive approach
- Entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity to work with new solutions
- Excellent capabilities in microsoft office tools and salesforce
- Fluent Swedish and English language skills (other Nordic language of advantage)
What you’ll get in return…
- The Nordics has one of the highest engagement scores in Signify globally and we are on a growth journey, so you will join a fully engaged team with positive and skilled colleagues and a one of a kind culture
- We offer multiple opportunities for your career development (e.g. mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments) with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs and on-the-job experiences
What we promise
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife
Any and all information you share with us as part of your application procedure will be assessed during the application process. Please be informed that unless our vacancy explicitly references a third party recruitment agency, Signify does not engage with third-party agencies. Applications should be made directly to our career site.
Did we spark your interest? Then apply through our Signify career site. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a video interview and after successful review, a business interview.
Please upload your documents in English.