Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Looking for an opportunity on an entrepreneurial team to move fast and make a big impact? Amazon has spent years building one of the world’s most efficient and optimized supply chains. The Amazon Distribution and Fulfillment Solutions Org (ADFS) will build on that foundation and continue to innovate end-to-end supply chain capabilities. #ADFSJobs
We’re looking for someone who can bring in fresh insights and help lead the way. The right candidate is someone who can think big while diving deep, remain flexible to change, and has a passion for invention.
Key job responsibilities
• Lead strategic partnership negotiations with large organizations and recruit into program
• Maintain ongoing relationships through meeting and customer engagement, to ensure we are providing top-tier support to our integrator partners.
• Build strong relationships with internal Amazon partners through clear articulation of the business value proposition, looking for opportunities to act as a force multiplier in delivery experience as well as logistics and supply chain
• Be the voice of the Customer to guide product development and iterations
• Explore industry trends to identify new business opportunities
• Candidate must possess 5-7 years enterprise sales experience.
• Track record of consistently exceeding sales objectives
• Strong communication and presentation skills, both externally and internally
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Ability to effectively communicate progress and objectives to upper management
• Strong problem-solving passion and service orientation
• An ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and a passion for success and winning.
• Highly analytical with passion for data
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Proven ability to prospect, recruit, and manage executive level relationships
• Experience with supply chain and distribution.
• Excellent presentation, sales, and negotiation skills; ability to close high value and high profile deals
• Strong ownership and bias for action; ability to internalize goals and work independently to create real plans to achieve them
• Strong analytical orientation; comfort using databases and analytical tools and making data-based decisions
• Strong problem-solving skills; ability to analyze issues and create appropriate tactical plans
• Meticulous attention to detail: ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
• Demonstrated ability to champion and drive cross-functionally improvement initiatives
• Comfort working with a broad range of technology tools including SharePoint, Excel, Access, Word, and Salesforce.com
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences at the C level
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
• MBA preferred
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.