Panorama uses real-time data to better understand and support K-12 students.
Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 15 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote anywhere within the Continental United States, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Client Success Manager, Small Districts and Schools to join our growing team and support a portfolio of 175-200 clients with best-in-class service. As a Client Success Manager, Small Districts and Schools you will support a portfolio of clients in optimizing their use of our suite of products and services to reach their goals, deepen client engagement and build client loyalty. The core impact of this role is managing client health through driving client engagement with our products and intervening as needed to maintain satisfaction and delight throughout the client experience.
You will leverage your expertise to support clients from onboarding through ongoing engagement with data to ensure they reach their desired outcomes. In addition to using Panorama’s platforms, you’ll make considerable use of Gainsight, provide guidance using your expert knowledge of client success practices, and work closely to align clients needs and the best practices we’ve learned over the years. Additionally, you will act as a voice of the client internally to help the Panorama team better understand and improve client experience.
- Employ client success best practices to develop trusted relationships with our clients, helping them achieve their goals using Panorama products and services.
- Deliver and communicate value for our clients, throughout the client lifecycle.
- Drive usage and engagement to grow client satisfaction, adoption and mitigate churn.
- Ensure strong client health throughout the client lifecycle by tracking,managing and responding to changes in client usage and adoption.
- Systematically track, quantify and synthesize client feedback to surface trends and client needs internally to improve client experience through our tools and services.
- Communicate effectively, professionally and with empathy with clients to ensure that they have an exceptional client experience.
- Create, manage and convey key deliverables suitable for a set of diverse vested audiences ranging from senior leaders to application end users.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Technical Skills: You can learn and apply new tools quickly. Experience in Gainsight, Slack, Asana, or Google Suite is a plus.
- Scope: You can apply strategic thinking and best practices when completing tasks or projects. You can support a full portfolio of our low-touch clients from onboarding to renewal.
- Expertise: You have 3+ years Client Success experience in a SaaS environment. You understand the educational landscape and can empathize with our clients given the common challenges that they face. Previous classroom or administrative experience is a bonus.
- Autonomy: You are a self-starter who is able to track, organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously. You can prioritize tasks based on level of urgency and importance tied to client needs and goals.
- Deliver Ambitious Results: You consistently deliver results on team KPIs and other measures of success. You can analyze and take strategic action on client data to help reach desired outcomes against ambitious goals.
- Embracing Growth Mindset: You strive to consistently reflect on and improve the client experience. You seek opportunities to grow professionally and improve your practice. You demonstrate curiosity and accountability.
- Leadership & Teamwork: You are confident in leading client-facing and internal team meetings. You engage, communicate and collaborate effectively to achieve goals.
Advancing Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging: You actively seek to broaden your perspective and can engage in courageous conversations to grow as an individual and team member.
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person “all team meetings” a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided. (Paused due to Covid)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.