DHI Group, Inc.
DHI connects technologists with career opportunities and matches employers with skilled technology talent.
Who are we?
We’re Dice and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need—which we do by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates and insights within the communities we serve. And we’re looking for talent like you to join us in our mission to Connect Futures Now.
Why join us?
We’re a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success of our customers and colleagues.
We’re transforming the markets we serve by celebrating flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We’re engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the livelihood of those using our services.
We’re coalescing in open, collaborative and dynamic environment where everyone’s voice matters.
And so as you grow your career with us, we all thrive.
Why this role?
As Account Manager – Small Market for Staffing, Recruiting, Consulting you’ll establish, maintain and grow relationships with existing and prospective Dice staffing and recruiting clients to achieve maximum revenue potential.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Selling new products to active clients
- Monthly and long-term renewals of current client contracts
- Conducting business reviews with assigned active accounts
- Establishing and cultivating key relationships via telephone and through web meetings
- Traveling when necessary for key account meetings
- Contacting assigned accounts to maintain and generate continued sales of Dice services
- Selling incoming leads at an established closed ratio
- Attaining established goals set by self and direct manager
For this role, we’re requiring:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Account Management mind set with an ability to sell solutions to customers
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong knowledge Microsoft Office products and experience with a CRM system
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related filed or equivalent proven experience
- 1 to 3 years of proven sales ability/experience
Base salary/pay plus commissions of $100,000 – $130,000 per year at 100% of plan targets. Offer will depend on location and level of job-related knowledge, skills, abilities and experience.
Healthy living – medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life, wellness & fitness programs
Future living – 401(k) match, performance bonuses, education assistance, learning & development
Enjoy living – generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible summer hours, social & giving events
How to apply?
You can apply below. You’ll just need to provide your resume and answer a few questions—it’ll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.