Visa’s vision is to be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere.
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
By joining one of our teams at Cybersource, a Visa Inc solution, you’ll have an opportunity to shape the omnichannel payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world’s leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Cybersource is a financial technology solution that provides omnichannel payments and risk-mitigation technology to merchant-driven businesses across the globe, either direct or through our growing Partner connections.
If you think you could support the Visa family by joining Cybersource as a Sr Technical Account Manager (Sr TAM), we want to hear from you.
The Sr TAM is the technical touchpoint for our largest and most important clients. Collaboration and customer-centricity are the words we live by. The role will rely on your technical creativity and client knowledge to solve our customer’s business challenges, guiding your client-side stakeholders to get the best out of the Cybersource product portfolio.
Our team understands merchant-side payments inside and out! And while we do want you to stay a part of our team, we also want to help you succeed in your career with Visa. Our Sr TAMs’ consultative Cybersource knowledge is valued across the business and former Sr TAMs have moved into Sales Engineering, Sales, Solutions, Management, and more.
What You’ll Do, Day To Day.
- Create ‘trusted adviser’ relationships with our strategic clients – set realistic expectations and keep their priorities close to hand.
- Get hands-on with our products! There is no better way to learn how it works.
- Provide ad-hoc consultative guidance to your strategic clients, to ensure they are getting the best from our solutions.
- Collaborate across the business to identify and develop additional opportunities, as they arise. That may be within the strategic client’s environment, but it could be in ours.
- Continue to develop your knowledge – the payments space is ever changing and the skills we need are evolving.
• 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
• A strong client bias, with a motivation for helping people achieve their business goals
• Deep, demonstrated relationship management skills/experience and an ability to bring people together to collaborate for the good of the client
• An enthusiasm for learning, with a drive to figure out how things work
• A passion for problem-solving, through a business and a technical lens
• 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
• Payments or Risk experience is a plus, but we’ll teach you everything you need to know
This position is open to locations in Austin, TX, Miami, FL, and Atlanta, GA.
Flex Work Arrangement: This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.