Most productivity tools get in people's way. They constantly ping, distract, and disrupt a team’s flow, so people spend their days switching between apps. Dropbox wants to change this.
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that’s transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to design a more enlightened way of working. From our headquarters in San Francisco to eight dedicated Studios and a worldwide team of employees who choose where they work best, our Virtual First approach is leading the way into the future of work.
Our Sales and Channel teams share Dropbox Business with companies around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. The Sales Strategy team develops insights to assess business performance, and leads initiatives to identify new sources of growth. We work closely with senior sales leaders to develop shared goals, and do the planning and execution necessary to make those goals a reality.
The Account Manager role is responsible for the success of Dropbox’s existing customers by developing trusted relationships within accounts, creating new opportunities via Dropbox’s portfolio of products, and driving revenue retention.
We are looking for collaborative and highly engaged Account Manager to drive revenue growth across a set of existing customers and own the customer relationship.
If you are a strong communicator, have ownership mindset, and enjoy building relationships with your customers, then we invite you to apply.
- Own, drive, and manage the end-to-end customer relationship – ensuring customer satisfaction, renewal, and expansion
- Maintain an accurate forecast for your territory and communicate any retention risk to internal resources in order to develop resolution strategies
- Establish multiple customer touch-points by mapping and engaging key stakeholders across the Customer org
- Lead proactive discovery conversations to uncover new opportunities within existing accounts and ensure the Dropbox multi-product offering reaches the key stakeholders
- Partner with our Customer Success Managers and Technical Solutions Specialists to develop account plans and strategies to drive revenue growth and market share within these accounts
- Delight every Dropbox customer with each interaction and play a key role in developing the market reputation of Dropbox as we scale and evolve our products to meet business customer’s needs
- Deliver impactful product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business
- Be the voice and champion of the customer to the product team and other cross functional organizations.
- Make every potential Dropbox customer happy with every interaction
- Develop a thorough understanding of Dropbox products and the value it brings to customers
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce
- 4 years of experience as an Account Manager, Account Executive, or commercially focused Customer Success Manager
- Consultative selling experience resulting in growing existing accounts
- Strong track record of meeting sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements
- Customer oriented Problem Solving & analytical mindset
- Commercial Accumen
- Collaborative and Highly Engaged approach
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- Capability to work in a Virtual First environment
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Benefits and Perks
- Generous company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 11 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)