CVS Health is a health care innovation company. Together, we are are helping people on their path to better health.
The Sr. Manager, Account Management will act in the role of lead project facilitator for the team and across departments. The role will focus on delivering superior operational, project management, reporting, analytical and communication account service to assigned Client/Account. The position requires frequent strategic, tactical planning and coordination of client projects with Account Management, Clinical, Operational and Sales Leadership. This individual will provide leadership, oversight, and guidance for other Account Management team members to drive overall improvement in skill set supporting and managing service delivery to our clients. Responsible for projects geared toward operational efficiencies in the Benefit set-up, Benefit design and implementation as well as support of other operational needs. The Sr. Manager will organize, schedule, facilitate, and lead regular update calls and create and maintain an action log that will be used to document all activity to ensure CVS Caremark Account Team and client(s) are aligned on status, progress, escalation needs, and deliverables.
Provide project management, guidance, leadership, and oversight to all operational client activity related to service delivery and experience. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Oversee the development of operational timelines, project plans, and milestones to effectively manage/execute client operational activity.
• Establish a strong tracking process to track progress of activities using a Project Plan, conduct weekly update calls by creating and maintaining an Action Log until all tasks are completed.
• Provide leadership and oversight regarding project management by other account team members on all aspects of the process to include the gathering and managing of client requirements, directing internal partners in the management and delivery of PBM administration services as outlined in agreed upon project plan.
• Work with key stakeholders to define and acquire all necessary resources and to ensure support for project goals when needed.
• Mentor and guide the focus of how to analyze complex problems. Perform root cause analysis. Recommend and assist in implementing process improvements, technical solutions, and enhancements on behalf of clients and Caremark.
• Travel to client sites and participate in on-site client meetings whenever needed
Our Senior Manager must be able to represent CVS Health in a professional manner at all functions. Possessing good follow-up and time management skills as well as demonstrate the ability to support services confidently in a highly competitive market. Being team oriented and a self-started with ability to organize, prioritize, monitor, and control workflow deadlines and be flexible is key. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure with a high attention to detail. Possessing strong listening skills and having the ability to define and resolve problems and collaborate with client and leadership. It is essential to interpret policies, procedures, and instructions, and remain compliant within those policies. Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail is important for this position. Handling various customer situations with sensitivity, compassion, and in an ethical manner will be necessary. Strong relationship management skills and being able to work independently, have a strong work ethic, outgoing personality and positive attitude is vital.
We need someone with strong leadership competencies in the areas of Inspiring Trust, Open Communication, and Strategic Focus.
• 6+ years’ experience leading projects and working with cross functional teams
• 2 years’ experience serving large health plan clients
• Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Experience in healthcare / PBM desired
– Progressive experience culminating in a leadership role in a health care benefits services industry or a similar industry.
– Ability to read and understand PBM and client information related to the specialized area.
– Experience in presenting and meeting facilitation
– Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.