At ServiceNow, we deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
The role of the Customer Success Manager is to act as an advocate for our customers in the Nordic Region. You will oversee a portfolio of customers to help them achieve business outcomes and foster greater adoption and usage of the ServiceNow products they have purchased through prescriptive guidance. You will bring ServiceNow’s best practices, innovations, and capabilities to help customers achieve their goals.
- Oversee the customer outcomes engagement for customers in your portfolio, understanding each customer’s needs and challenges
- Ensure customers are technically healthy and on the most recent version of our product
- Identify criteria for assisting your customers by using Success Plays in the Success Platform
- Promote ServiceNow customer success stories and processes
- Ensure that customers obtain the maximum value from their ServiceNow investment and use their licenses
- Work with ServiceNow teams to improve product adoption and increased footprint
- Ensure any escalated client issues are resolved quickly, using resources from across the company ecosystem
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of experience providing customer professional services or related business support
- Ability to provide independent comprehensive services
- Experience resolving issues through analysis
- Experience in working collaboratively
- ServiceNow accreditations or certifications a plus
- Fluent in a Nordic Language (Ideally Danish) or (Norwegian, Swedish) and English
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees for the role would be Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.