Salesforce brings companies and customers together in the number one Customer Relationship Management platform.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
CATEGORIE PROTETTE – Art. 1 (disabili) & 18 (Categorie protette) Legge 68/99
At Salesforce, there is nothing more important than the success of our customers! Salesforce Professional Services, operating
in the Salesforce Customer Success Group (CSG) are a team of trusted advisers, fundamental to the success of our
customers. We help customers unleash the full power of Salesforce, find and implement solutions, and provide guidance on
how to maximise value from our platform.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for Solution Architects to join us in multiple countries
Solution Architects collaborate with our most strategic customers and partners and build valuable relationships both internally
and externally. They will have end-to-end functional responsibility for all aspects of the enterprise level solutions
implementation (from initial requirements gathering till go-live).
They lead consultative engagements with sophisticated enterprise customers, partnering with key stakeholders to build
compelling visions while advising and completing strategies. They are also responsible for viable solution options, providing
industry best practices, formulating and presenting solution options to various levels of management and influencing and
advising decisions that result in customer success.
Solution Architects can communicate optimally to various audiences in the forms of architectural and/or process diagrams or
flows, functional capabilities, business process efficiencies, and business value realisation and is the trusted advisor for
business and technology partners. Finally, with experience in software delivery cycles based on agile methodologies the
architects support and are in close alignment with project management activities.
They are strong presenters and facilitators, acquiring customer acceptance by understanding and delivering the right strategic
vision, and driving the difficult conversations vital to implement business strategies. They are proficient at analysing issues and
obstacles to determine root cause(s), weighing options, choosing appropriate courses of action, and measuring and revising
strategy based on results.
YOUR IMPACT: Responsibilities
– Lead customers on their process, business and technical challenges ensuring balanced, scalable, and standard
methodology solutions that meet and exceed customer needs
– Build sustainable relationships with partners and team members
– Where required, act as lead architect for the overall engagement by coordinating and aligning work of multiple architects
and consultants on the team
– Align with project and engagement managers, Salesforce partners and other (internal) partners to support planning and
implementation in close collaboration with the customer
– Understand and present high-level overviews of the Salesforce Core functionality and features
– Where required, perform hands-on application configuration (clicks not code) to meet customer needs
– Identify, lead or contribute to internal pivotal initiatives to grow the consulting practice, such as internal innovations,
building up a strategic brand, and increasing teammates’ skills by knowledge sharing
– Contribute to broader goals by giving back to our communities by joining or leading volunteering activities
– Occasionally support pre-sales activity to position successful delivery of Salesforce solutions from a content perspective
– Understand customer’s processes and connect business requirements with the functional capabilities of the application
– Extensive experience in the assessment of business objectives, formulating solution options, and driving partner support
– Effective experience with software implementation lifecycle with ability to support project planning
– An individual with effective communication skills across a variety of audiences and situations
– Ability to coach and influence internal and customer partners and project members
– Ability to quickly learn & adapt to new situations
– Travel time depends on customer needs and always in alignment with your personal possibilities
– Full professional proficiency in English
– Relevant Salesforce certifications and consulting experience are a plus but not required
– Experience with Agile methodologies and frameworks (such as SAFE)
– Experience collaborating with strategic delivery teams
– Business Process analysis and design background
– Deep functional and business knowledge of industries/verticals
– Experience with increasing responsibility and guidance of junior consultants
– Exposure to CRM / ERP (sales, service, marketing)
Benefits & perks:
We have a public-facing website https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/en that explains our various benefits, including
wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more. Visit for the full
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a
whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-
you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our
company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and
one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise
software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our
whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to
improve the state of the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.