Work smart, have fun and make an impact!
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis? Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution.
EcoVadis is seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Manager who can pour their creative energy into our mission to make the world’s supply chains more sustainable.
This versatile Marketing and Sales Technology Manager role will work with the marketing leadership team to train stakeholders, evaluate internal needs, maintain systems, and evangelize within the company to support lead generation, inspire clients to expand their EcoVadis programs, and broaden EcoVadis thought leadership position in the market in CSR and sustainable procurement. Your responsibilities will include (without being limited to):
- Manages marketing automation tooling and best practices
- Manages lead, contact, account, and opportunity data and best practices
- Implements demand generation strategies
- Works closely with Field Marketing and Content team on campaign strategy
- Guides marketing associates on campaign best practices
- Works with Marketing Director on defining targets and different target models
- Keeps management informed by preparing reports; making presentations; interpreting information; making recommendations
- Serving as super-user and product evangelist for a variety of digital tools
- Strategy development and implementation of marketing efforts to improve marketing processes
- Change management, including implementation of new marketing technology rollouts
- Relationship management with internal technology users and vendors
- Optimizing technology investments
- Overseeing marketing intelligence and providing actionable insight to clients or internal stakeholders
- Has implemented a Pardot instance or another marketing automation tool
- 3+ years of experience managing a pardot instance or similar marketing automation tool
- Understands Salesforce Sales Cloud and how Pardot interacts with it
- Highly detail-oriented with strong project management skills – proven ability to own and execute on several projects at once and deliver results
- Effective relationship management skills with a successful track record of collaborating cross-functionally to deliver quality campaigns and programs
- Creative, curious, and critical thinker, constantly searching for and tapping into new opportunities to impact and achieve success metrics and KPI targets
- Strong communication and organizational skills – able to multi-task successfully across multiple (potentially competing) priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced culture
- Business proficiency in English is a must, proficiency in other languages would be a plus
- Marketing Automation tools: Pardot
- Sales Cadence tools (Salesloft or Outreach)
- Content management platforms
- E-commerce (bonus)
- Google suite (ads, analytics, tag manager etc)
- Beginning: ASAP
- Full-time position (After probation period)
- Location (Anywhere in Canada/US)
- Compensation range – 70K to 100K + Benefits
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Great 401K matching program
- Home office allowance program
- Casual and friendly environment
- Virtual and in-person team building events
- Opportunity to work in an international atmosphere
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity and inclusion and does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique.