State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
Purpose of Role:
As part of Global Technology Solutions, the Infrastructure Client Relationship Manager is responsible for liaising effectively with the regional iCRM’s, technology groups and external vendors to manage ‘account level’ relationship and providing first class service.
In doing so, they will act as an advocate on behalf of the iCRM to ensure solution designs conform to business requirements (from a non-technical standpoint) and set appropriate expectations with the business in regards to demands service levels.
The iCRM will be an escalation point for service issues and may tactically support the resolution of issues by facilitating the process / helping to coordinate actors.
The iCRM will also focus on delivering “One Infrastructure” to the client, in part by supporting the iCRM.
Service Delivery Management
- Provide support and / or coordination of audits and RFIs for Infrastructure
- Support the local iCRM in the creation of periodic reports to be used for service review meetings.
- Help drive business strategies and outcomes as well as maintain relationships with Business Contact point.
- Provide oversight and support of the 3rd party vendors.
Service Delivery / Technical Expertise
- Provide support and escalations to the iCRM as they are the last point of escalation of contact for all services and requests coming from GTS, and external requestors.
- Provide support and be involved when incidents reach the point of escalation and assist during incident escalations and help navigating between IT support services as well as assisting fixing incidents when appropriate.
- Communicating corporate strategies.
- Partner with global iCRM community to align and communicate activity across business lines.
- Communicating changes and supporting regular updates.
Level of Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Previous Level of Experience:
- 4 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- ITIL Certification is a plus
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of core infrastructure (Network, Servers, DaaS/VDI)
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Basic use of PowerShell and other Windows commands
- Knowledge of windows operating systems
- Understanding of Active Directory and Unix access management
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Ticketing systems (Service Now)
- Reporting skills (Excel, Power Point)
- Project Management experience
- Attention to detail
- Self-Management Skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Quick learner
- Ability to speak/present in public
- Creative thinker – blue sky thinking, out of the box
Required Competencies :
- Spoken and Written Language – English (Fluent)
- Good Communication Skills